Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Guess I'm a Blogger

So I decided we needed a blog to document our family life. I don't scrapbook anymore, so the kids need something to revisit later. Of course, our day was totally uneventful, so now I'm not even sure what to write about. Hmmm...

Ella had soccer, she loves it. She's working on a report for school about Lucille Ball. Turns out Lucille and Jennie Belle Beal (my paternal grandmother) were born 1911 and both died in 1989. Interesting. I imagine Grandmother would have laughed at Lucy Ricardo, but would not have approved of Lucille's smoking and divorcing. You had to know Jennie Belle.

Barb came by today. I love her. Knee surgery 3 weeks ago and she's already out driving and running errands. Amazing.

My car is in the shop. (That's going to cost a nice chunk of change.) Dave and I were discussing tomorrow's driving arrangements and he stopped talking mid-sentence. That was it. Dave fell asleep. He is now snoring on the couch and I'm left wondering how I'm going to get around town tomorrow. Maybe I'll put John in my bike basket and ride through town.

No comments:

Post a Comment